Click here to download timesheet, print and fax back to us on: (02) 9299 4044.
- Enter the client details accordingly in the cells provided
- Enter your full name and details in the Contractor’s cells provided
- Week starting; enter the period starting date which must be Monday of the week
- Week ending: must be Sunday of the week and it will be automatically entered once week starting cell have been filled in.
- Time In: Enter the time you get in to your assign work.
- Time Out: Enter the time you gone out for lunch. If no lunch has been taken, for example you have worked ½ day, please enter the time you finishes off work.
- Time In: Enter the time you return from lunch break, In case you started work after 12:00pm, please enter your in time in this cell.
- Time Out: Enter the time you finishes off work for the day.
- Total: “These cells are protected so you can’t key in any data as the total hours worked will be calculated automatically and minutes will be converted into decimal.
- Note: Please use the 24-hour clock, by which pm times are shown as increased by 12. For example 1:30pm becomes 13:30. Some cells are protected which means you can’t key in any data in it, for example: the daily date cell is protected as it would be automatically entered once you key in the first day of the week in week starting cell. Also please note that week starting must start on Monday and week ending must be Sunday of the week. The total hours worked will be calculated automatically and minutes will be converted into decimal.
Should you have any further queries relative to this matter please do not hesitate to contact:
t (02) 9299 4000
f (02) 9299 4044